Head of School
BA in Economics, Vassar College; MA in Secondary Mathematics Education, City College of New York; MA in School Leadership, EdD in Education (Candidate), Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE)
- Teaching and Coaching – In his ten years of teaching, Josh has also worked as a teacher coach for HGSE’s Teacher Education Program and is a founding coach for MATCH Charter School’s Teacher Residency Program.
- Curriculum Design – Josh created several new course offerings for students at Louis D. Brandeis High School (LDBHS) including Advanced Placement courses and cross-disciplinary elective courses.
- School Leadership – Josh served as Director of the Academy of Finance at LDBHS. He is also a graduate of the HGSE’s School Leadership Program and licensed as a school principal.
- School Initiatives and Program Management – Josh has extensive experience launching and managing new school programs including a professional mentoring program and a video analysis group for teachers at the Community Charter School of Cambridge.
- Educational Research and Evaluation – As a consultant and researcher, Josh has performed evaluations and exploratory research of educational programs to determine impact and best practices.